Tuesday, February 28, 2012
A Quick Recap
6 years of primary school, 4 years of secondary school, and 5 years of tertiary education... 15 years of education, it is finally over! Least the primary school education, I only came to enjoy school in my tertiary years. For me, secondary school were like hell on earth. My greatest achievements are, my promotion from ITE to Poly, the friends that I made along the way, and of cos' having a supportive gf, Yiting ♥. But not all my years in secondary school were bad experiences. I have some friends from secondary school, and also the teachers that I will always remember. A quick recap for my education years...
Tanglin Secondary School (2003-2006)
I didn't really have any bad experiences in my lower secondary years. My nightmare only occured during my upper secondary years. The things they did, I will never forget in my life, and the only reason why I hated them till now. I don't really care if I am an outcast in that class, and being left out in class outings. I mean who cares if they had scarred your life. Of course, there are also someone in class who didn't really treat me as an outcast, though we may not be that close. As for teachers, the only teacher that I respected a lot was my form teacher in Sec 3 & 4. Last year, I returned back to my secondary school for talks about post-secondary school life. She was the only teacher I wanted to chat with after so long. A teacher that I really respected a lot.
Institute of Technical Education (2007 - 2009)
Didn't make it in 'O' levels and my next education path was ITE. It was during that period of time that I told myself that no matter what, I had to make it to Polytechnic. I don't see ITE as anything less than another opportunity to Poly. I made it with a cumulative GPA of 3.6. Made some friends there too. Playing basketball during long lunch break, after school or during sports & wellness lessons... Those were the times.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (2009 - 2012)
My course in ITE was, Higher NITEC in Business Information Technology (BIT). Well, you can guess my course in Poly... Diploma in BIT... 3 years in NP, it makes me realize the true meaning of friendship. All these times, I am glad that I know them. And also... It was at this time when I know my current gf. We were from different courses but yet, now we are, together for 3 months now^^
As I recollect everything, the things that I went through before, are all my stepping stones to what I am today. There are people who appreciate what I do, and people who support me. They are the one that teaches me the true meanings of things, that not even teachers can teach us. What is my next destinations? NS first and SIM next... :)
DarKnight @ 11:28 PM





