Friday, March 16, 2012
Officially Graduated!
Finally~ And officially~ Graduated! My results for this last and final semester? It is much better as compared to the previous semesters. Even those semesters with a 'B' in the result slip, cannot be compared as to now. One reason? Cos' there are no 'D's... And surprisingly, for a module that I didn't even go for lecture, my IB (International Business) did better than LM (Logistics Management), with a 'C+' and a 'C' respectively.
Honestly, my progress for this final semester, I couldn't have done it without my friends, and most importantly, the one that is always there for me, the one that always supportive of me, without her, I think I will still see a 'D' in my results. She is none other than my sotong gf~, Yi Ting ♥. Despite having the best results in my poly years, the cumulative GPA still not as good. If it had not been for my previous semesters, I guess I will at least have a 2.5? But anyway, like what my friends said, as long as there is a improvement, it is still a improvement, even if it is only a improvement of 0.1. The results are out! And I guess I should be contented that I did it and I passed. At least I didn't let myself down this time. Those that had been in the same project group as me, they pushed me along the way. Thanks people, especially my gf, Yi Ting ♥.
DarKnight @ 9:44 AM





