Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Post BAOC Review

Ok... I know I am a bit slow, and it had already been 4 days since the closure of BAOC. Always wanted to join BAOC since year 2. Although it was only until before graduation that I am able to join, it really is a once in a lifetime experience. My first and the last time in BAOC, and I am in a best group and not to mention, the best sub-group. Dauntless Dragons! Though we didn't win top honor in the "Mythological League", but what's important is that we are able to bond with the freshies well. From strangers to friends, from total quietness to mass cheering, all of these are built up in mere 3 days.

BAOC (a.k.a BA Orientation Convention) is all about fun. And if you are shy and don't dare to join in, then where is the fun? Well, I can't say that I am not shy on the 1st day, but as the day went by, I began to open up more and interact with the freshies more. All the conflicts I had, prior to BAOC, with my parents, it is all worth it. And I had never regret it. And also, it allows me to look back at my past 3 years in NP. All the times I had with my friends, the place where I meet my girlfriend... Memories! And more memories! Well, tomorrow will be heading back to NP once again, to meet up with my friends for lunch. Gonna rest early... So Until Next Time! :D


DarKnight @ 11:54 PM