Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, June 23, 2012
A month Review

Lolz... Had not been blogging for the past 1 month, and I guess my blog is collecting dusts soon. Haha! But whatever it is, there will be 2 months when I will not be able to blog, cos I am heading to army xD So what had I been up to for the past 1 month? Well, not much, but here are some of the quick recaps......

1) TP 2nd Attempt Failed :(
Yes! Like the sub-heading, I failed my 2nd attempt of the driving practical test. One thing that many may not know is that, this 2nd attempt failure really hits me hard. My heart was so heavy, cos I am sure that I did everything correctly. I did everything, just like the warm-up before it but yet... Failed! My heart was so heavy that I could not hold back my tears any longer. My Baby Sotong~ was there with me that day. But whatever the outcome, it cannot be changed. Instead of retreating, I should focus on my next attempt. The past test results should be burned away, and I will. Not going to let all these results push me back ;)

2) A Day @ The Zoo With Baby Sotong ♥
It had been quite a while since I last went to the zoo. And yes! Instead of window-shopping, or just sit around at the roof gardens, Me and Baby Sotong went for a day trip to the Zoo. The weather was not so friendly that day but yet, it was quite a fun trip there. When we reached there, it was so timely that we decided to stop a while and watch an animal show, that was being performed at that time slot. Our final activity at the Zoo was taking photos together with the Orang Utan xD The trip can never be more fun and meaningful than when you were there with someone you love.




Kinda miss my Baby Sotong now, cos last Tuesday, she went to Japan with her father for holiday. We still whatsapp each other, provided there are wifi there xD. But anyway, she will be back next Monday. Planning to go Bintan still (though our original plan was Batam). But we will discussed when she is back. And still some surprises to come. xD


DarKnight @ 10:15 PM