Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, July 2, 2012
Another Year Older: 22nd Birthday

2nd July... And you know what that means? Yes! I am another year older. And not to mention, another few weeks more before enlisting into NS. My birthday for every year is always the same. Well, besides last year's 21st birthday celebration, today is another birthday which can be classified as a happy birthday for me. Why? Whenever there are special occasions such as New Year Countdown, Christmas and etc., no doubt nothing can be as special as able to celebrate with someone you love. Of course not only this year, I wish that my Baby Sotong~ can celebrate with me next year, and for the many years to come xD

It may be a simple dinner and nothing much, but having to rush down after work from Raffles Place, and a keychain with a picture that she sewed it herself, I could not wish for anything more. Family members giving me red packets, Friends wishing me happy birthday on Facebook, all these cannot be compared to when Baby Sotong~ took time to celebrate with me, and the thing(s) that she did for me. Had planned a lot of things of what to do after my graduation, and now it is a matter of time if I can complete them all. Well, I think that's all folks! And lastly, Happy Birthday to myself, and thanks to those who had wished me in Facebook, and most importantly, thanks Baby Sotong~ for the presents she gave me.

Happy 22nd Birthday :D
Present from Baby Sotong ♥ :D


DarKnight @ 10:35 PM