Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, July 30, 2012
Before NS Thoughts

I guess this will be my last post of the month, as I will be heading to NS (National Service) tomorrow morning. Haiz~ Although only for 4 weeks in Tekong, but yet there are some people I will miss most. Hate to get emotional but just can't help it. Had deferred my NS long enough. PES C2L2...

Of course, when I am inside camp, I hope my family well outside. 1 month is not long, yet is not short. Not really confirm if I will be out during the National Day week yet, but doesn't matter. People I will miss the most? Well, family of cos, the food and fun... But most importantly, I will miss my silly wifey~ Yi Ting ♥. 1 week is long enough, and now 1 month :( Many thoughts running through my mind, and I simply can't find any words to describe it. Didn't know it's so much painful than I imagined, when you are preparing to get enlist into NS.

Not to forget about the old folks at home :D My grandfather had recently been hospitalized, but now his condition is stable. The old folks, and all the people at home, going to miss them too. Just 1 month... I am going to treat it a getaway camp, have fun inside, and most importantly, when I am done with that 4 weeks, I am going to be a whole new person :D Can't possibly keep thinking is a torture, for time will passed even slower if I do xD

(For my wifey: There is a separate message for you in our blog. Hope the rest won't mind us 两公婆 having secret talks xD)




DarKnight @ 9:01 PM