Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, August 19, 2012
1st Book-Out Day

After 2 weeks in Palau Tekong (aka Tekong), 1st Book-Out at last... And for the subsequent 2 weeks left of BMT training, it will only be 4 days each week. Why? Cos' of the public holidays that falls on this month, and we get reimburse of the public holidays that we lost, while we in Tekong.

Get to see many different kinds of people in BMT, from those super blur to those that are super bossy and think that they know everything just because they re-course BMT. But whatever it is, it's another 8 days left. One thing I hate to be away for so long in Tekong is that, I almost lost my Baby Sotong~ to that 2-weeks confinement in Tekong. But we manage to get it back on track. Kind of relieve, and thanks god that it's only 4 days each, for the remaining 2 weeks BMT. To many guys, losing a girl is no big deal. This is so when I heard things like, "Attached also can break-up"and "Married also can divorce" etc. All of these nonsense, such thoughts will never be compromised in my dictionary. Maybe I am not as strong as other guys, but one thing I know I am stronger than anyone else, which is my feelings for that one special person, and that person is none other than my princess Baby Sotong, Yi Ting ♥. 8 more days in Tekong, and that's it... What is left is the 5 weeks vocational training on mainland. But what makes me happier? It is the bridge that me and my Baby Sotong~ had built together for the past 8 months, and we manage to fix it, even with those little pieces of bricks falling apart. What is ORD? What is POC? What I want and need, is the ever lasting relationship with my Baby Sotong~ ♥



DarKnight @ 1:53 PM