Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, October 4, 2012
From Recruit to Private

After 9 weeks of BMT, finally it is all over. And now, I am a Private. 9 weeks, and life as a recruit, were no doubt the hardest part in the NS life. But all these hard work, there are something in me that I could not describe. It occurred to me during the Graduation Ceremony (GC). My thought was that, "OMG! How did I manage to get this far?" The answer is no doubt cos' of the support of my family and my wifey~

Never marched in Tekong before. And I spent only 5 days of practicing before the GC. Such a accomplishment and I cannot believe that I did it. The support that I had from my family and my wifey made me do the things that I thought I will never do. Marching is tiring no doubt, and I was thinking that no harm to be in a parade for once. And true enough, this once in a lifetime experience, I will not forget for sure. STC may be stressful, but after that 5 weeks, and finally when you are in the GC, you will feel that it is all worthwhile after all. My feelings after the GC? Never thought I would be so happy after everything is over. Happy no doubt, but too bad my wifey got to go class, and won't be able to make it. Nevertheless, without her, I don't know if I can survive through this 9 weeks. And also, not to forget her efforts while trying to maintain our relationship during my confinement period in Tekong. For most couples, once one party felt that the feelings for another is gone, it will be gone. But for my wifey, she kept it still and she told me honestly about it, and that's why, we were able to be back on track, and better than before. This is one thing not all couples able to achieve.

My next phase of NS life? Be posted to unit, which I still don't know where I will end up. But whatever it is, 2 months had passed, and another 1 year and 10 months to go. My goal is to be a corporal in 10 months time, if possible.


DarKnight @ 11:38 PM