Sunday, October 28, 2012
Happy 11th Monthly Anniversary
Today is the 11th Month Anniversary of me and my wifey~, Yi Ting. And next month, on the same day, it will officially be our 1st Year Anniversary. All these while, keeping our relationship a secret from her parents, as well as maintaining our relationship while working and studying, I know it had been hard on her. Been enlisted into NS for nearly 3 months now, and now, I seems to be suffering from some psychological problem. From all the symptoms, I suspected it to be a panic disorder.
All these while, while having to work, study and maintain our relationship, I did nothing but gives wifey~ even more troubles. Suffering from this panic disorder is not what I want either. I had no idea since when I had it. Went to polyclinic yesterday, and the doctor actually said I may have some what chemical reactions in my brain that cause me to cry unknowingly, and even wanted to refer me to a brain specialist. I just know it isn't. Promised wifey that I won't allow this problem to affect our relationship again, and I am going to do what I promised. I am going to handle this myself. Going to use the last resort which is to have a talk with my superior in camp, and sees if we can work anything out. I don't want people to treat me as some kind of IMH personnel. And my only support now, is my wifey~ The one who believes me cos' she knew everything that happened to me. For me, for her and for us, I may not be able to cure it overnight, but I am not going to let anything disrupt my goal to be back to who I was. Whatever I do, I know I have my wifey's support. Is now or never.
.
DarKnight @ 8:10 PM





