Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, October 15, 2012
NS Posting Result

Got my posting results after my BMT last Friday, and it turns out to be in Kranji Camp III. Is Kranji Camp III no doubt, but me and my other SAGE (Supply Assistant General Equipment) camp mates went there for a transit, and tomorrow, I will be heading to Jurong Camp, although not known if it will be Jurong Camp I or II. But whatever it is, things had been decided so there is no point thinking and worrying about it.

As for me and my darling wifey, things remain the same for us. As I was looking at her from the back, working and going through audit documents, clearing review points etc, I was thinking if it was the right decision to support her doing auditing? I am marked to go overseas for NS training within the remaining 22 months. Others longed to be marked and had the chance to go overseas. Even my father says so. It is like as though an once in a lifetime opportunity for NSFs. But whether if it is a rare chance or not, I opt not to go if possible. Reasons? I don't know how long I will be gone, and I can't possibly leave my wifey alone in Singapore. I want to be with her, especially for times like this. In my view, nothing in this world is as important as my wifey, other than my family. Be it going there for the allowance or experiences, all of these are just plain meaningless without her. 


DarKnight @ 10:21 PM