Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Coping With Jokers AGAIN!
It had been almost 4 weeks now since I get transited from Jurong Camp to Sungei Gedong Camp. Being aimed and targeted at by sergeant at my first arrival. Definitely hope that things will improve overtime but for now, I know I cannot break down cos, I had promised my wifey~ that I can't. I got to live like a man, and face every challenges like a man. Only then, I know I can be the man that my wifey~ can be proud of.
Had not be in good terms with my colleagues. I guess, partly is my fault too. But I am still new with all the procedures that had to be done, and I told myself, no matter how they laughed at my blurness, I still have to overcome it. For now, I still have those better seniors that look out for me, but I can't depends on them for long, as they are going to ORD soon. I had to learn to cope with everything, and to get those procedures familiar as fast as possible. 21 months left, and I know I can get through it. Is back to Secondary School when I need to cope with some jokers. If I can get through my Secondary School years, why not now? Furthermore, I have the support of my darling wifey~. I can overcome it, I know I will. With the right mindset, I can do it :)
DarKnight @ 7:38 PM





