Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
281112~ Our 1st Year Anniversay

Tomorrow is wifey's birthday, and also our 1st year anniversary together. Being together for a year, there are many things in my heart that I want to say, more than the 3 simple words, "I Love You"... Many may think that it is just 1 year, and no big deal about it. But for us, this 1 year is not easy, especially for wifey~. She really helped me a lot. In school, I strive to do much better than the rest of the semesters, and in NS, I strive to overcome every sorts of worries that I may have. All these are not possible without the help of my darling wifey~

I am not afraid to say, I am not afraid to think far. Every single word that I said, I mean it. To me, nothing is as important as my wifey~ What are ranks in army when I have to sacrifice my weekends, when I can spend it with wifey~? I would rather remain as a Private, and ORD as a Private. To be honest, I thought I will never see the day when I can spend 1 year, or even more, with someone I love. Have you all ever watched a drama called, "还珠格格"? I believe that at long last, I had found someone that I want to give all my best, to protect her and to be there for her whenever she needs me. I had finally found my own "紫微". There is a saying, "It is easy to love, but it is difficult to maintain it". Looking back at the past 1 year that me and wifey~ had been together, I truly understand the meaning of this phrase. And I really treasured this relationship a lot. My dreams, my thinkings... Many thinks that they are naive and had been denied by friends and even my own parents. But I believes that one day, we will make it.


DarKnight @ 7:55 PM