Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, December 29, 2012
True Love - Reality or Fairy Tales?

Finally, my mental state gave way, and I totally break down last night during my ACOS duty. I could have break down earlier before this, but it was my wifey~ that gives me the courage whenever things don't go well for me. I wanted to give up many times, and every time it was her who brought me back up again. Her love is what kept me going. When my parents didn't even bother to hear me out, she is my listening ear. Though sometimes her advises may not be useful, having someone to talk to, and is someone who is closer to you other than family members, it is a great morale boost.

Our love story is not like any other fairy tales, which only need to go through one or two obstacles, and we can live happily ever after. Ours is a love story, filled with many tests and obstacles ahead of us. Since young, I had this thought of creating a fairy tale of my own. A fairy tale, with a legend element in it whereby many think is impossible. That legend element is, True Love! It is not only a legend element, but also a magic element. For this element to work, it requires two individuals, with very strong determination to create a future of their own. And I believe to have found it. My wifey~ Yi Ting. 1 year and 1 month... A road filled with obstacles after obstacles, and tests after tests. Our promises to each other, our hopes to make a future together. Our love story, Our fairy tale, will soon come to fruition, with a happy ending. I am her bf, her hubby... And that is exactly the reason why I should be more understanding towards her, as compared to other people, or in her terms, "extra people", and not pressurize her.


DarKnight @ 12:57 AM