Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
A Start of A New Year 2013, A Recap of 2012

Today is the beginning of a new year. For some of us, I believe that 2012 had not been a friendly year. Many happenings, many incidents and many changes... Seriously, I dare not wish for a good year ahead cos' been having the same feeling for like 2 months now. Stress and more stress! Who could better understand me, other than myself, is me. I don't know why this had been happening to me. The exact reason is not known.

The recent incident involving the intimidation and threatening case, had been a big impact to me. I could not take it any longer. My heart is feeling weaker and weaker each day. I wanted so much for the people involved to be send to DB (Detention Barracks), but again those people that are not involved, are included as accomplices in this case. There is a Chinese saying, "If you are kind to your enemy, you are cruel to yourself.", but to involve those not directly involved in this case? It is not my style. Although many people had been telling to be cruel this time, so that they won't dare to do anything next time, I am still not sure of what to do. Whatever it is, I need to get it sorted out by tomorrow on how to deal with them. For now, 2013, a new year to look forward to. A new and fresh start. Everything starts from zero for everyone. But for me, in order to start from zero, this is one matter I need to solve. I must stay firm to my decision and not be swayed by anyone's opinions. I must not be soft-hearted. The thoughts of this incident had already left a deep scar in me, for the rest of my NS days.


DarKnight @ 6:46 PM