Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
The New Beginning of NS Life

Today is my 4th day in Stagmont Camp. And finally, I am out of that hellish camp, and it is all thanks to the threatening-cum-intimidating case back in Sungei Gedong Camp. How stupid of me of wanting to remain there initially, but I am glad they never withdraw my posting out request. Haha!

4 days in Stagmont Camp, and people had been asking me why I choose to post out of Sungei Gedong Camp. The reason is the same, and is cos of the above mentioned case. If you ask me, Stagmont marked the   new beginning of my army life. That old hellish army life? Let it remains as a history that happened in 2012, cos 2013 shall be the best year yet. When first posted to Stagmont Camp, I didn't expect to meet my kindergarten friend there. Able to meet some influential personnel there, and of cos, make friends with them. The feel that I had when I first knew I was posted to Sungei Gedong Camp (SGC) from Jurong Camp, is gone when I knew I was being posted out to Stagmont Camp (SMC). So can you imagine how bad SGC is? Lolz... But whatever it is, SGC is history, and SMC is my future for the rest of my NS life. New chapter, new beginning... As for now, SMC is so far the best transport node that I could ever been in :)


DarKnight @ 11:13 PM