Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Quarrels and Relationships

It had been a long time since I last blogged. Been busy in my new camp, and of cos trying to adapt to it, and been feeling tired recently too. So far so good... As compared to Sungei Gedong (SGC), my life is much better as I can stay out. But when it comes to NS, it can't be any better until the ORD (Operational Ready Date) is near. Haha! I guess as for this point, whoever went through NS, had the same thought as me maybe? Another 1 year 4 months left... Ganbatte!

Anyway, enough of those NS stuff... Me and my wifey, as for now, we have been together for 15 months now. As time passed, we got to know more and more about one another (at least I felt this way), and also our love gets deeper and stronger day by day. And the question still remains... Can we last until marriage? For me, I certainly hope we can and I know we will, if we continue to put more effort into this relationship. And I hope that our story will have a happy ending, just like any other fairy tales we read during our younger age. Just like any story, there is/are antagonist(s) who always ready to sabotage the main character(s). As for the antagonist(s) of our story, they are mostly considered as "love rivals" in many love stories. But for our story, I am not afraid of anyone or anything, cos of one element which many lack, in order to have a perfect and long lasting relationship... Trust! I trust my wifey, and definitely I trust her love for me. No doubt I begin to think that quarrels are inevitable in a relationship.  Cos without quarrels, we wouldn't know how much we care for one another, as well as love each other...


DarKnight @ 9:52 PM