Wednesday, April 17, 2013
A Story Untold
Just been lectured by my parents about last Sunday's incident. Wanted to forget about it but since they brought the matter up again, I am in a lost. It is also partly my fault for giving in too much for her. But her story, her background, her characters etc... Who else understand her more than I do? Everyone blamed her but I can't. No doubt, like my parents said, I felt rather embarrassed but I should have know better. I know she was reluctant to go to the mini-party, but yet I still insist to bring her with me, hoping after that we can have our own alone time, since we can only meet during weekends now. But it all turns up to be a disaster.
I scolded her, lectured her on that day. How much she had listened to me? I really don't know, but I still love my wifey~. Seriously, I had no hope of wanting her to change already. "江山易改,本性难移". I had heard how her family actually brought her up, and she being the apple in everyone's eyes, including me. That is inevitable that she developed such a characters. Although what happened on Sunday, others kept saying is her fault, and why am I saying sorry to them. For me, as her bf, it is my responsibility also. I really cannot blame her and to be honest, I rather they blamed me than her. Maybe, it is my duty to keep her in hands but I didn't. I know her better than anyone else, and I should have know. But anyway, I am keeping this a secret from her now. I don't want her to fuss over such matters, or even worried. That is unless somehow she read this... Anyway, no matter what happened, just in case my wifey read this, I just want to say:
"I love you the same, regardless of what happened. Whether you change or not, I really doubt you will. Wifey~ I am not blaming you. Just to conclude it all, whatever happened in the past,it is history and it won't affect us in any ways. I promise!" :D
DarKnight @ 12:12 AM





