Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Past Month Review
Been close to a month since I last blogged. Been very busy and by the time I reached back home, I am dead tired. Wake up at 5+ am and work all the way to 5+ pm. My mood had been affected I must admit. Tired or fatigue? Even I myself have no answers to whatsoever.
Went back to my old camp, Sungei Gedong Camp (SGC in short) yesterday, to loan some engine oil from their store. Meet some of my old "friends" there. Trust me! I don't even want to stay there for even a bit longer period of time. Memories came back, and it reminds me of why I chose to post out when there is a chance to. After posted to Stagmont Camp (SMC in short), I can clearly tell that the people there really look rather depressed. SMC is much better in a way that, there are more laughter. SMC is more like a family, although there may be some black sheep. Well, which family don't have problems? No matter is Sergeants or Enciks, just like a family, we disturbed each other etc. There are times that we are serious, and times when we have fun.
My life is much better now. But of cos, it wouldn't be any better without my darling wifey~ We may have quarrels and disagreements, but we always get it sorted out. I am angry but I cannot be angry with her for long. That's me! I guess that's both my strength and also my weakness? xD Whatever it is, to me, she will always be the caring and supportive gf that I have, despite being short-tempered. And that is why, I will never stopped loving her in my life. <3 nbsp="" p="">3>
DarKnight @ 10:44 PM





