Monday, May 20, 2013
Dreams
It had been a month since I last posted. And two more COS (Company Orderly Sergeant) duty and I am duty-free. Haha! And what really makes me happy was that, after this LAB (Logistics Audit Board) checks, I can finally hand over my "POL IC" appointment to my 2IC, and my next job is to be the "Heavy Section Maintenance Clerk". As long as it saves me from me seeing those numbers and doing maths, I am fine with anything. Lolz!
"Every Successful Man Has A Woman Behind His Back" - A quote that was told to me by my lovely darling wifey. But what makes me happy, and also that keeps me going, is not this quote alone. It is that she told me she will be that woman for me :) Every time when I reached home late, how I wish that she will be at home waiting for me. People may think I am crazy but is true. I know and I told her before... When I am with her, it's like somehow I can calm myself now, feeling relax, and as though my whole week of stress are removed all at once. I cannot find any explanations except I guess is her care, her love and not to mention, her patience for me. If I could have one wish, I would wish to marry her now. With her by my side, is like there are nothing I cannot accomplish. I am already having wild imagination. Lolz... But a little dream won't hurt I guess. Somehow, given our differences in personalities, we can last till now. Every bits and pieces that she done for me, is not just bits and pieces to me, cos' it meant a lot to me.
Whatever it is, no matter how hard the future may be, I believed still and firmly, we will be able to make it till the end of our life.
DarKnight @ 11:04 PM





