Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, August 23, 2013
August Updates

More than a month with no new blog entry, and my blog seems so dead. Lolz... So here's my updates for the past 1 month, starting from the most recent events...

Received a pay increment of $25 in my August pay slip... By theory, I had been promoted from Private to LCP (Lance Corporal). However, I began to feel uneasy when I read about "1st year soldier bonus" in a forum. This leads me to wonder... Am I promoted or is it just a bonus? If I am promoted, of cos I am happy. But if it is just a bonus, it will be embarrassing as one stupid colleague of mine, went to broadcast to the whole unit. To me, ranks are not an important issue to me. Once RODed, we will be back to the highest rank as a civilian. Whatever it is, promoted or not, the September pay slip will show it all. Hope I won't get disappointed.

It had been me and my wifey's 20th month together. I know my wifey had been trying to change her attitudes but not easy also since she had been like this since young. But really, I appreciated the effort she put in, and although most of the time she failed, especially when she gets provoked. To me, she is the best and if there are any ways I could let her know, I will. Not everyone understand her, but as her bf, no matter how much I hate her attitudes, I should be more understanding towards her and I will, cos I want to have a future with her, as much as she wants to have with me. It is true that it is never easy to be a good gf, but likewise for guys. Conflicts will happened, but at the end of each day, we learnt and we make our love grow stronger. This is my belief.

Not really much updates for this month cos my weekdays routines are always the same. Go to work and back home, chat with my wifey and sleep. The same routine will happen every day and now off I go to chat with my cute wifey, before heading to bed.

~Goodnight Folks :) ~


DarKnight @ 11:50 PM