Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Wake me up when September Ends... Yes! August is over and now September is here. For me... Is another 10 more months to ROD. Time seems to pass fast yet not really that fast. But whatever it is, 10 more months and it shall be.
Many people used to laugh at me for putting my games' nicks as my gf's name in short. For example: ntluvyt1314, ~YT~ and etc. They may laugh all they want, but to me, I feel proud to let the whole world know how much I love my gf, Teo Yi Ting :D No matter how difficult things may be now for us, I always believe it will get better. I know she is trying her best too. Well, we can't always agree on everything, cos if there are no spices, our relationship would be quite boring. Haha! I must admit, to some extent, we sometimes still behave like small little children, with a little bit of sweetness. Hmm... not to forget a little bit of sourness. We tends to be jealous sometimes, though much of it comes from me. However, this will further proves how much we love each other, and hate to lose one another again. Of cos, too much sourness may leads to heated quarrels, so it may not be healthy unless we know when to be jealous and when not to be.
Come to think of it, I had unknowingly recall our relationship using the 4 flavors of life. All of us got our ups and downs, but it is all about how we stand back up again to face new challenges. No one is alone in this world. Someone and somewhere, this person is waiting for you to call upon him/her. I always believe I had found mine, and I know I had found mine. There is a story that I heard from the dialogue in a Channel 8's drama:
"If you ask a blind person what happiness is, he will tell you that being able to see is happiness.
If you ask a lame person what happiness is, he will tell you that being able to walk probably is happiness.
If you ask an orphan what happiness is, he will tell you having kins by your side is happiness.
If you ask a person with a terminal disease what happiness is, he will tell you that being able to live is happiness."
What truly defines happiness is the satisfaction of the amount of things you have with you. If you ever lost any, you will know happiness can be as easy as ABC.
For me, having my gf, friends and family with me, I am happy enough. Power, fame and wealth, nothing can be compared to something that can't be seen but only feel.
DarKnight @ 9:57 PM





