Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Her Real Self

It had been quite some time since I last posted here. Things didn't really change much for me. As always, went to work in the morning, came back home in the evening and chat with my wifey at night. And as usual, I am always so dead tired after one whole day of work. Everything is the same for me. However, after one long night chat with my wifey last night, it somehow proves my theory and fact right, and I told myself, I am not going to give up on her yet, unless she decided to give up on me.

The way she behave, I always believe that that is not her true self. Time and time again, I had proven myself right in many occasions. She may said that she hate children, but in one point of time when we were discussing about our future, she told me that she would rather take care of the child herself than to let other people do it, and that includes our parents. For someone who claimed that she hate children, wouldn't show her mother's love towards this topic. She is just worried that the child may ended like her used-to be. To be honest, I am rather sad about her past. What we could do, she couldn't. I don't blame her for who she is now. There are a lot of things about her that I cannot say here, but so far, I know I am right about her and what exactly cause her to behave in this way. There are still far more facts hidden within her than shown on the surface. I don't know if she allows me to, but I want to know more about her, not on the surface but deep within her. Her real self and her real identity. As her bf, I can only do as much, but it is up to to her if she wants to resurface the truth about herself, and I mean her real self.


DarKnight @ 2:16 PM