Thursday, November 28, 2013
Her 21st and Our 2nd year anniversary
28th November... A very special date for me. This is a date that changed me, and it all began 2 years ago. It all began when I was still studying in poly. And this is when my darling gf and me got together again, after the 6 months initial breakup, due to external factor. This date marks our anniversary, and also her birthday. So, as you can see, how special this date can be.
I had been planning for this day since few months ago. Is her 21st birthday, so I was thinking, I just cannot be so 随便. However, at the same time, ideas seems to run dry due to her restrictions. But now, I am glad that I am able to give her a memorable and romantic 21st birthday. It is something that she never expect, and she had never experienced before. Initially, I had planned for something more, but I guess we will leave that for the day when I propose to her. Haha! To be honest, true that she may have her flaws but to me, even flaws will also become no flaws at all. She really helped me a lot, especially when I first enlisted, and could not adapt to NS life. She is always there for me. She doesn't care if I am depressed or whatsoever. What other girls deems as useless if guys show certain weakness, she doesn't care too, as always there to encourage me. Although she admitted that there are times that she really want to give up, but I am glad she didn't, and still always there for me.
Today is not only her 21st, but also our 2nd year anniversary. And as I promised her, I will always be with her, and will never leave her no matter how difficult our relationship may be.
DarKnight @ 11:58 PM





