Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
The 2013 Rewind

2013 is coming to an end, and 2014 is coming to greet us. I had been busy and lazy blogging for the past one month, but now, I am specially dedicating this post to the people to make my 2013 an awesome year. There may be ups and downs. Although this year's countdown, I am feeling a bit moody, for one reason: My gf is not with me this year to countdown together. But looking back, we had come this far against all odds. So what if we cannot countdown together? As long as our hearts stay as one, we will still have each other even the world ends. With that, enough said! And now, for "The 2013 Rewind"

The 2013 Rewind
2013 began as a year for me to leap from one hateful camp to a camp that I am currently in. Having suffered major breakdown in 2012, 2013 proves to be a much better year for me during my NS. And I would like to thanks everyone in Stagmont Camp, for giving me such a great time, especially during our last cohesion on 27th December.
Next, the one who always supported and encouraged me whenever I am feeling down. That person is none other than my gf~ Yi Ting. Throughout the 2 years that we had been together, I know it isn't easy for her. She makes me who I am today. She may be just another average girl to others, but to me, she is special. The feeling of loving someone and being loved, it is not what I would expected to have, before meeting her. Her existence re-ignite my hope, and my belief that true love does exist. She may not be my side this year, while we count down to 2014, but she is definitely in my heart. And I believe I am in hers too. We may quarrel, angry with each other, but we still care about each other no doubt. People said that auditors had a weird temper. Well, I could not agree much. But when people said that auditors must stay together with their professions, I opt to differ. We are fighting for our future, no matter how difficulty it is. As the saying goes,"Nothing gonna change my heart for you". Well, nothing gonna change my heart for her. She may have a princess attitude, and she may not believe in what we believe, but that is what makes her so special. My wish is to be able to care for her 24/7, live together with her, to grow old with her, to still love her like we first started dating, and lastly to kiss her wrinkled forehead to sleep ♥

I started 2013 well, and I certainly hope to end 2013 well. To all my friends, family and most importantly, my dearest gf:

A Very Happy New Year 2014


DarKnight @ 11:01 PM