Sunday, January 19, 2014
New Year Resolution 2014
Is finally 2014... And this shall be my first post of the new year. Didn't have any free time to blog as I am always that tired after back from camp. But despite all these tiredness, there is one thing I have to do, even if I have to drop dead in the midst of it, and that is to chat with my darling gf ♥
2014 had always been a year that I had been looking forward too. Why? Cos it is my ORD year, or rather ROD year :) Till date, I had another 193 more days to go. And what is my plan after that? Continue my study in UniSIM, but the only different now is that, I am going to work part-time, as I am planning to support myself and not let my parents do it. I don't want them to think that I always depends on them financially. You could say... well... It is a matter of my dignity and pride. And the course that I am applying? Well, initially I planned to take "Honor in Accountancy", but I am settling with "BSc Business Analytics". It is much more towards my interests, cos Business had always been my interest since after I graduated from Secondary School. Lastly, like every new year, I would have a New Year Resolution. This year is no exception. So here is my New Year Resolution for 2014.
New Year Resolution 2014
1) To ROD smoothly this year
2) Wish that my gf and me can last yet another year (This will always be my new year resolution ^^)
3) To be able to study in my desired course in UniSIM
Well, I guess that is all for the updates. I will try to update as often as possible, but most probably will be on weekends ^^
DarKnight @ 12:05 AM





