Sunday, February 9, 2014
Pre-Valentine's Day
Another month had passed, and as usual nowadays, I seldom blogged. Is either I too tired to blog, or I had no time to blog at all. And had not seen my gf for nearly a month now. Well, mainly cos she is busy with her work, given that now is peak period for her. Due to this, it is impossible for us to meet either on weekdays or weekends. Sometimes, our schedules may clash, and again, we may not be able to meet each other. It felt kind of weird not meeting her every weekends, cos somehow, I am used to having her with me every weekends.
I admit... One month not being able to meet her, I am growing more and more impatient. I don't know why and I don't know how, the feelings just came naturally. Having to do so many work and the fact that she is the only one doing it all (If you ask me if I trust her when she said that, well I do), I cannot bring myself to pressure her much. I don't want to do what other guys will do, such as like if the other party don't want or cannot meet him for more than 2 weeks, then they are through. I know this will create more pressures on her (not like she cares, but let's assume she does), and this is exactly what I want to avoid. Being in a relationship means allowing one to feel comfortable having the other around. Such pressures are unnecessary in my opinions. So I would rather be the one that suffered alone. When our schedules clashed, she may lost her temper but I can't bring myself to be angry with her, especially when her workload is overwhelming, so I gave in. I am not as noble as I seems to be, but just that I chose to take it in all by myself, and let others feel the comfort. Valentine's Day is round the corner, and I am thinking of something special for her. No ideas yet, but I believe ideas will come naturally when the day is close.
DarKnight @ 11:38 PM





