Wednesday, March 12, 2014
My Updates
4 more months to ORD... Finally, my NS journey is reaching its end. Can't wait to get into my next phase of life. And one more thing to celebrate is that, I got accepted into SIM University. Course? BSc Business Analytics. Things are not going smoothly for me since the beginning of March, but who cares? I got to hang in there, as pressures are rising with the dates for LAB (Logistics Audit Board) is getting closer.
Had not meet my darling~ for many weekends up till now. We had met each other on some of the weekdays but the hours are just too short. I used to take our weekends meetings for granted, but now, I know how significant it is, as we cannot even meet now even if we want to. When we spent time with each other, the time seems to pass very fast. Haiz~ Everytime I saw couples on the road, I tend to be very envy of them. Without even me knowing, I will begin to miss my darling~ a lot. As her bf, I learnt to understand her bit by bit, from the day we got together. For her, I know she had been trying her best to change bit by bit too.We won't know how important the relationships between people are, until we lost or nearly lost them. That is the hard truth! The best feeling in this world is not to love someone, but is... To Love and Be Loved. I used to think that as long as I love someone, it doesn't matter if that person loves me back or not. But ever since my darling~ and I got together, I know... Yes! It always takes 2 hands to clap. For a relationship, there are no differences.
Many things had happened since the beginning of March. Not forgetting what happened 8 years ago, March seems to be a bad month for me. Lolz... But anyway, I always believe tomorrow will be a better day for me. My darling~ had too much to worry for now, and I certainly do not want to add to her burdens, by letting her worrying about me. We had been together for 800+ days, and I certainly wish we will have many more hundreds of days together. Like an old saying, "Till Death Do Us Part" :x
DarKnight @ 9:59 PM





