Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Let's Welcome May 2014

Always too tired or no time to blog. Well, here I am, spending the last half an hour of April to blog and welcoming the beginning of May. Yes, when May falls, it means I had 2 more months left in my NS life. Feeling much relieved. However, May also spells the beginning of busy month for both me and my gf. After this month, I guess we will be much more free?

Anyway, what was installed for us in May? For me, May is LAB (Logistics Audit Board) period. LAB is army terms, means the end of work year. And what does the end of work year means? For every organization, be it in outside work society or in army, every end of the work year means audit periods. My gf is an auditor, so I roughly know what an auditor does. I was a POL Storeman last year during this audit period, but now, I am a Maintenance Clerk during this upcoming audit period. As far as I know, for the last audit, Maintenance Section didn't do quite well. But I am determined to decrease the number of errors as compared to the last audit that the section had.
For my gf, May is an exam period for her. She had to take 3 papers this semester, and I know it had taken quite a toll on her. Given her personality, no matter how tired she was, it was never shown or told by her, but somehow, I know... Our relationship is one thing she had to handle, followed by the amount of workload given to her by her manager(s), then her studies. One thing that I admire about her is that, she never complained. She may grumbled a bit, but she always gets her things done. To be honest, I am lucky to have her as my gf. Her strong-will makes me even stronger. That is one thing a lot of people don't know and mistook her about. People always say, auditors can only be together with someone of the same profession as them. But I beg to differ, and determine to prove that all these are just myths. Throughout my NS life, she is always there for me. To put it directly, she is my utmost strength to push on.

Well, no matter how difficult May may be. If we can overcome this month, I believe we will have a better days ahead after that.


DarKnight @ 12:02 AM