Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, June 9, 2014
Never Give Up Attitude

"Hustle, Loyalty and Respect", and most importantly, "Never Give Up!". These are values that is uphold by WWE Superstar, John Cena. But the most important value that I would like to adopt from these values is, "Never Give Up!". This value had allowed John Cena to defeat opponents of all sizes, and in any types of matches. And it had been proven, if you live by this value, Success will comes to you. But this post isn't about John Cena (though he is my favorite wrestler), it is about me.

Been in Stagmont Node for 1.5 years now. And I had been in Maintenance Section for about 1 year. All these days, there are times that I really wanted to give up. The work may be my passion, though it is never easy. But the factor (which is now gone) that made me want to give up, is someone who likes to take control of everything, thinking that he know-it-all. There are many conflicts between me and him, and most of the time, I really wanted to leave him alone (which I did) or just leave the section. I don't know what and I don't know how, but I survived till today. As for him, he is gone from my life (Thank god!), and hopefully, forever. Also thanks to him, I am given an opportunity to prove myself, and allow me to demonstrate and apply the value of "Never Give Up!". LAB is finally over today, and thankfully, I am able to survive. Though there may be some problems here and there, I think we did fairly well.

Besides work, this value follows me through even in relationships. To be honest, my relationships are never smooth, and always ended up in a break-up. Finally, I found someone who I want to live my life with. But her attitude... I should say is kind of extraordinary. But I never give up loving her cos I love her ♥

WWE programming has always deems violent, but who could have thought that I can actually pick something up from there, like John Cena's values: "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect" and "Never Give Up", and the success that came with it.



DarKnight @ 9:36 PM