Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, August 15, 2014
Post-NS Thoughts and Life

It had been a long time since my last post. And yes! I had finally ORDed, and is currently working in a bank as Temporary Bank Assistant in their Remittance Department. I may be working in a bank, but the course that I applied for is totally not relevant to it. Concurrently, I am pursuing a degree course in UniSIM, BSc Business Analytics. Yes, I know it is irrelevant but... it can help me if I want to apply as an analyst in local banks, as having bank experience is also one of the criteria of an analyst for a bank. At the same time, I am also considering switching to , but seems like many people who I consulted, are against the idea since I already started the course.

but whatever it is, with the degree and my working experience in the bank, it should be no problem for me in finding a job in a bank in the future, regardless of both ideal place and job scope. And one more good news, I got posted to the Holding List managed by NSPC. which means they had yet to place me in a reservist unit, so from my understanding, is as good as no reservists. Haha! Anyway, it had been 2 weeks since I ORDed, and throughout my NS life, I am specially grateful to those superiors that I had worked under. Although I didn't have any memorable moments while I was in Sungei Gedong Camp (SGC), but I was grateful to one of the enciks, during the period when I was there. If not for him, I guess I would do well either when I was reposted to Stagmont Camp (SC).

And also my darling gf who help me went through my NS life, especially the times when I was in SGC. Those are my depressing, and also my most vulnerable moments of my life. Those are the times when most guys would not show it to their partner, and be labeled as sissy or anything. But for me, she stood by me and encouraged me. She listened to all depressing words, although she may be busy. No doubt no girls would like to see their other half in such a weak state, she did not leave me cos I was weak. She makes me want to be strong, and face every challenges in life. She is, and always will be, the one I love. Of course, my encik also help me during those times indirectly. I was really lucky to work under good enciks, be it when I was in SGC or SC.


DarKnight @ 11:31 PM