Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Love and Loneliness

Sometimes in life, we need to experience loneliness, No matter how well people treat you, there is a possibility that they will leave you one day. You wanted a future with someone, and yet that person said that that future is uncertain. So the question remains... Who should or have the right to feel uncertain after hearing this, especially in the case where you had planned your road with that person all along.

There is this old saying, "In order to love others, we must love ourselves first". Someone who had been your dream all these while, turn to you and said that they are uncertainty in the both of them. That moment... Not anyone can imagine how heartache that can be. But it did happens to me. Although I am sad but I smiled. I dare not even show a sign of weakness in front of her. It finally struck me that there is nothing such as forever, and people do change. I should not fantasize how good this world is, and take a look at the cruelty of this world.  That is the reality. I can't believe how naive people can be. Well, I do admit I am one of them. I wanted to give up, but I couldn't. It seems that both of us are waiting to either of us to say that magic word to end everything, but none of us could do it. Seriously, now I am thinking... What I am to her? I am tired... both mentally and physically. I wanted to give up but emotionally I can't. Maybe it is wrong to let my guard down even how well that person treats me. I should have known better.

But whatever it is, all I can do is to prey for the best. As much as I hate to think about it, I am prepared for the worse. But of course, I always hope for the best and wish that we can last till the end of a bottomless pit.


DarKnight @ 9:37 PM