Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
2014 - A Blast to the Past

It is the last day of 2014, as we eagerly preparing to welcome 2015. A brand new year, with a brand new start. As always, the last post of the year will recollect my year as a whole in 2014. The milestones that I achieved along the way, the experiences that I had gained, the feelings and thoughts that I had along the way etc. < 2014 - A Blast to the Past >:

30th July 2014
After 2 years of National Service (NS), I had finally ORDed. Remember the days when I was first enlisted, and into the first few months of my NS life, I couldn't get used to the life, and this almost resulted in me falling into depression state. After hearing stories after stories of lives in NS, I couldn't take it. The first 2 weeks of NS life was the worst, as I was constantly worried about my relationship with my gf. Ironically, it was my gf who helped me to overcome my life in NS, and during times when I felt depressed, she was there for me. For other girls, maybe they would just go away, after seeing the state that I was in, but for her, she stood by my side. I knew it was not easy for her when I was in NS, but whatever achievements I got now and in the future, she will have a part in it as she now forms the large portion in my life.

2nd August 2014
It was my brother's 21st birthday. Everyone was in the chalet, including my cousins and my brother's friend. Despite not knowing anyone, besides my brother, my gf came with me to the chalet when I asked her to. As a guy, and as well as someone who had gone through that awkwardness, I did not want her to feel awkward or even think she did not belong there, Wherever I went, and whatever I did, I included her, just like I promised her I won't left her alone. But due to the adults' ignorances, they felt disgusted and my mom even reprimanded me for that. My immediate thinking was, "If you all had not treat her the way you all treat her, do I need to make her feel secure? She is not anyone but someone who I love, and no matter if you like or hate her, I will want to be with her for this lifetime!" During the cake-cutting session, I can't help but to think back the time when I had my 21st birthday. It was a totally different atmosphere. I was angry with my parents and jealous of my brother. And when I turned and looked at my gf, I knew how she must have felt. Throughout the whole celebration, only my aunt who I called her, "姑妈", chatted a while with her. You all have treated her as invisible, but don't expect me to do the same. I don't mind go to war with you all, cos to me, none of you understands me more than she does, and vice versa.

28th November 2014
This very day is important to me, as well as to us. 28th November is not only cos it is her birthday, but our anniversary. Yes! It was our 3rd year anniversary. To be in a relationship is easy, but to maintain a relationship is not. This is specially so when she needs to hide it from her parents, as well as to handle those ignorant adults. Along the way, we do quarrel, and sad to say, everytime we quarrel, though I may be right about certain things, I ended up crying to myself. It really hurts me a lot, and also to take much courage, to quarrel with her. The fear of losing her is deeply imprinted in my heart, and I can't imagine life without her, as she had already become a large portion in my life. The feeling is as though I had be stabbed with a spear right through my heart. If I had to feel sad to make her happy... If I had to be hard on myself to make her feel comfortable... All these, I am willing to take it all. There is no sadness I can't overcome, and no hardships I can't take, cos as long as I can see her smile, I am happy as well.

These are almost all the climates of my life in 2014. If I were to go on, I guess this post will be very long. But without doubt, my thoughts and feelings surrounds around my gf. She may have weird temper sometimes, but she is who she is. She is special in my eyes, and she is one extraordinary girl that I had ever met. Although she is not with me to celebrate the closing of 2014, but I am happy I know her, and the fact that we lasted for 1129 days (3 years 1 month 3 days) till today.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015, EVERYONE!!! 


DarKnight @ 6:02 PM