Sunday, November 29, 2015
LFCSG v United 4 United (Synergy Charity Match - 28 Nov 2015)
Again, it had been long time since I last blogged. It had been a happy evening for me and my new soccer team last evening, as we win United 4 United (Singapore Manchester United Supporter Club) in a charity match, hosted by Synergy, for Ronald McDonald House.
I joined LFCSG recently and in my debut match last evening, we played against our bitter rival, United 4 United. Just a background info for those who never watched EPL, LFCSG is a fan supporter club for Liverpool FC in Singapore. Like in all other countries, Manchester United and Liverpool FC are bitter rivals, for both players and fans alike. Both sides just don't see eye to eye. I am no exception, and that why a debut match against United 4 United, it is an important match to me and to my team, even being said that it is just a charity match. To be honest, I am not used to playing in a field, and plus my stamina had been deteriorating since NS. I played for 10-15 mins before being substitute out due to tiredness. Nevertheless, during my time in the field, we manage to score 3-0 against the opposing team, and that is the score for the first half. However, in the second half, they manage to score 1 goal against us, and this lasted throughout the whole game.
Final Score:
LFCSG 3 - 1 United 4 United
Is a big win for us against our rival team. As we were receiving the trophy and medals, the Liverpool FC theme song was being played in the PA system. At that point of time, I felt happy and accomplished, being able to play side by side with other Liverpool fans. The atmosphere is as though we had won the EPL trophy. I just can't describe and put my feelings into words at that point.
Below is the video taken during our trophy and medal presentations. You could see the atmosphere was very high:
DarKnight @ 9:27 PM





