Friday, January 1, 2016
Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition: New Days Ahead. Welcome 2016!!
It's New Year, and a new year deserves the returning of "Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition". Like every new year, I would recollect what happened to me in the past year, and my resolutions for the new year ahead. 2015 had not been friendly to me, but it allows me to see the true faces of those around me, be it good or bad. And also 2015 had enlightened me too. Let's recollect my highlighted moments of 2015, both good and bad.
The Unemployment Saga
I began my 2015 jobless, and was tirelessly looking for a job until I found one, just before the close of 2014. Being unemployed had caused me stress, and with parents nagging, it got even worse. I had this thought in my mind of wanting to find a job, be it part-time or full-time, just to make them stop nagging at me. Well, the unfortunate happened, and reluctantly, I need to break a contract. I do not wish to go further into much details as to what happened but this saga caused me to realize that for me, not even my closest kins I can depends on. Sad but true... Luckily, I have my own savings and able to end this saga without their helps. It makes me even more determine to strive out on myself and not to depend on anyone, not even my parents.
My Working Life in UOB
After the whole unemployment saga, I managed to find a job in a well-known local bank, United Overseas Bank (UOB). Well, I am still working in UOB, but still under contract. The working atmosphere in UOB is generally nice, and so is the colleagues. I enjoyed working there, and keep hoping that I can land a perm job with them. Unfortunately, till date, it is unsuccessful. It had been 10 months now working with them. Seriously, I never imagine that. I guessed, I really like working there. The work may be a bit tedious, but I like it nevertheless.
Love Relationship Updates
Well, so far so good for me and my gf. As usual, we might quarrel occasionally but that is what being a couple is about. I love having her company but I didn't know if it is the same for her. As time passes by, I felt more and more of the needs to protect and love her. Every year, every moment, my love for her grew a bit little. I had faced many relationships setbacks in the past, but I am happy to have her. Being with her is my happiest moments, and she allows me to forget all problems and start all over again. To be honest, I am beginning to think, what if I had not met her? What if I lost her one day? What would become of me? I really don't know, and I do not want to find out cos' I am happy the way we are now, and she is the only person which I can 100% trust on.
There are still many happenings in 2015, but these are the highlights that made me a better person, or want to be a better person in 2016 than 2015. That is all for now. Until next update, goodnight!!!
DarKnight @ 11:44 PM





