Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, May 29, 2016
Post-Exam and Pokemon Cafe @ Bugis Junction

Been very long since my last post. Really nothing much to blog about cos' everyday's routine is the same... Work and more work. But this time, I had finally finish my first semester for this year. Had some post-exam activities with my gf today.

First Stop: Pokemon Cafe @ Bugis Junction

Had been talking about it since the news first came in, and finally, went to the cafe today with my gf. Queued for 4 hours and finally we were in. Well, the food are not that bad. Given a total rating of 10, I would say I will give them 7.5. It was really fulfilling, cos' we started queuing before the cafe opens at 11am. After the lunch, we went to look at those merchandises, and how lucky we were!!! Wild Pikachu Appeared!!! Lolz. So anyway, we took picture with Pikachu before we headed to our second stop of the day. But before I conclude for the first stop, here's the picture taken with Pikachu:


 Second Stop: The Angry Bird Movie

What is after the cafe? We headed to City Hall to collect some stuff before heading to Suntec City for "The Angry Bird Movie". To be honest, given the total rating of 10, I would probably only give 6, cos' the beginning is really nothing much. The best part of the movie only started when the birds launched a counterattack on the pigs after the pigs steal their eggs. I won't release much of the story plot but if you are interested, go and catch it in the cinema or wait for the DVD to be release.


Oh yea! Did I mention? It was our 54th months (4.5 years) together. I am just glad I have her in my life. People can say anything about us, but it is up to us to make it counts and works. I said it many times, and I will say it again. I Love You, Baby ♥ #nigxyting


DarKnight @ 12:52 AM