Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Current Mood: ThunderStorm

Though that incident had passed for many months now, it is still fresh in my mind. As hard as I want to try to talk to my dad again, that thorn from that night remains a scar in my life forever. He had no idea how I felt that day, the hurt when those words came out of his mouth. I told my aunt and everyone , I would never forgive my dad for that, and I did. That thorn grew sharper and sharper each time when I tried to pluck it recently. I just could not forget that night. As I think back that fateful night that he chose to change everything, the pain resurfaced.

I had nowhere to rant about that incident, and given a choice, I wouldn't want to recall it. Till now, I am working hard, trying to break away from my parents financially, and to plan for my future. I had it all in my mind, and in order to make sure it succeeds, I placed it upon my sole responsibility to make it happens. Work, studies and my financial status, it really stressed me a lot. The weather now seems to reflect on my mood - Thunder Storm. As we grow older, I begin to understand that it is difficult to enforce what you believe onto others. For example, since young, I am hoping that given such a complex adult world we are in, cousins and siblings will stay together like we used to be, and the whole family (which includes my paternal grandparents) will stay together under one roof, for as long as possible, in harmony. I was hoping at least my cousins and brother would not adopt the bad habits of our parents. The world I imagined it to be, I know I am being naive all these time. I can't change others, but I can change myself. What I see myself in times to come, I will slowly build it up. What others think I can't do, I will do it better and laugh at them right in their face. It is the matter of building up my emotional resilience. Of course, I wouldn't have done it without the support of my loving gf. From NS till now, from my poly days to right where I am now, she is also the main reason why I want to do well in life.

This blog of mine had shared many different feelings with me since secondary school. I hope to end my blog with my own successful life story ending one day. One phrase to end this entry for today, "You Make Who You Want To Be In Life"


DarKnight @ 12:33 AM