Wednesday, April 5, 2017
A Post After A Long Time :p
I had come so far working in SCB as system analyst for about 6 months now, and to be honest, I don't think this is the type of job which I want to stay for long. Having said that, I went to attend the ACCA preview talk last Monday. After the talk, it just make me even more determine to enter into audit line after taking ACCA. By nature, I am not good in maths but for whatever reason, I am being attracted to this type of working line. So, what makes me wants to take up ACCA? Well, not saying that studying in UniSIM is not as good, but it requires the students to get above a GPA of 2.0, and if not, after the first semester where the GPA falls 2 and a warning letter from the school, you will be terminated as a student if you fails to hit above 2 again in the next semester. My decision to take ACCA is my another road, just in case I really cannot make it, given the nature of my work now.
But I can't say that my gf didn't influence me to take up an auditor job in the future, and of course, ACCA. Without my gf, I may still be in the lost and not knowing what to do with my life. I really appreciate what she had done for me for the past 5 years when we are together. She is somewhat different from others, and I guess that is what really attracted me to her. She can be really a crazy fan of KPop idols but I just love her for the way she is.
So, for now, I am still extending my contract with SCB, and am going to start ACCA at the same time. What about my UniSIM? Well, I decided to either pause for the time-being or just forget about it after this semester. My boss told me this once, asking me to choose a path and be focus about it. Being system analyst with SCB is my temporary path, but studying ACCA and being an auditor in one of the Big 4, is the path that I longed wanted to take, but didn't took it until now. To conclude this entry, I know I had said it many times and I want to say again. I love my gf, and in NO circumstances will I ever break with her. These 5 years, if it weren't for her, I won't be where I am today. So, thank you my baby~ Love you always :)
DarKnight @ 11:13 PM





