Thursday, May 18, 2017
The Ordeal
Was very sick last week. Having a severe diarrhoea, lasting about 2 days, and fever as high as 39 degrees on Wednesday. And you know what is the best part? I survived it all alone at home. Parents were overseas until Monday, and my brother? He was out with his new gf, and often either hide in room, or out till very late at night. And I need to go down and buy my own meals before taking medicine, despite feeling weak and having not enough sleep due to the pain in the middle of the night. I really did thought to myself that if I were to die at home, I guess no one will ever know.
While I was recovering at home, I did called my grandma and told her about my conditions. She did returned calls to me to check on me, and see if I am feeling better. But anyway, I survived this ordeal. This proves further than I can be stronger myself. Even if there were no one cared for me, I can make it through. As for my gf, she did not even had enough rest herself, and I would rather she had enough rest than to become sick like me. In fact, I am more worried about her than myself. I took a cab yesterday to her workplace, and as she was lying on my shoulder while I was holding her hand, I looked at her. That feeling... It was just indescribable. If I need to have a word to describe that very moment, I believe the word will be, "Magical".
Well! That's all folks. I will be having examination next week. Took this Friday and next Monday to prepare for it. When July comes, it will be ACCA. I know ACCA will be a very difficult course to take. But this sets the start of what I really wanted to be. Never give up! And I know, I will never walk alone!
DarKnight @ 12:10 AM





