Sunday, December 17, 2017
Untitled
Things just happened too fast and too quick. I really can't believe it. The pain is tenfold more than what I had experienced previously. After 6 years, everything is over. I had noticed the signs leading to this day, but I just refused to accept it. But last night, I finally did and asked her. And it turned out to be what I had afraid of for the past few months.
Reality really hits hard on me and I just find it hard to accept it all of the sudden, even though I know this day will come. But even so, I tried hard to prevent it. I guess there are things that really can't be prevented no matter how hard you tried. Unlike previous experiences, I can't blame her for this. To be honest, I know I am really useless, just like my parents said I am. I couldn't sleep all night though I forced myself to. I really had let her down. I was shouting inside, and I really want to knock myself against the wall. I cried. Despite all these, I told myself I need to bring myself back up soon. This isn't the end. This is the new beginning. But all these, it is easier said than done. I need someone to talk to now, and I don't know how my parents will respond if I told them we had broke up. Just too much for me to bear now.
DarKnight @ 7:56 AM





