Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Kicking Off A New Start

All the past happenings, it seems none of them had even happened before. Why? I am happy at where I am now, and I feel free at last. The initial stage is painful no doubt, but now I felt that there is nothing to feel angry or upset about. Is all about me and how I am going to improve myself. No more about others, nor carrying any burdens on my shoulders. It had been 2 months now since I started working in NETS (Network for Electronics Transfers (Singapore) Pte Ltd). Everything so far had been going smoothly for me ever since the breakup. As a sales support, it is not only about extracting data from excel or just doing up powerpoint slides. Workloads can be heavy at times but never had I ever regretted to be in NETS.

Life can be fragile at times, and that is why all the more we should cherish one another. No matter if it is between family members, colleagues, friends, couples etc, we tend to take things for granted, until one day we lost it. I used to think and feel that I had lost everything after the breakup, all those things that I had fight so hard for, but it turns out I was wrong. I did not lose anything, but I lost myself when I was in the relationship. Now, I had found back myself. During this episode of my life, I had learnt one important lesson. Just like what was taught in F1, external motivations and encouragements are limited, but it is what that are within you that are unlimited, and no one except yourself, can take them away from you. But of course, external motivations and encouragements are bonuses. Now that I am back on track on myself, I need to keep pushing on, not for others, but myself. I really want to thank my brain for making the decision for my heart to give up and move on, for if not, I guess I would not see the changes in myself.

So what is next for myself?
1) Pass ACCA and get an accountant qualification
2) To push myself to the limit in whatever I do, and never look back to say I regretted anything
3) Most importantly, to be healthy and well for all those I care for.

Oh well! Until next time, goodnight folks! :)


DarKnight @ 12:50 AM