Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Another New Chapter Ahead
Working in NETS for 3 months now, and well, I had my ups and downs, and sometimes it does make me doubt myself if I am up to the job. But in the end, I decided to bulk up and fight for myself. You expect a lot in life, but many things in life are just a walkover. Some choose to stay in your life permanently, while others choose to be a passer-by. Many people told me that I had finally free myself. My friends, family, new and old colleagues, almost everyone who knew my story. Many told me that I can finally be back to being myself after so long, and they are all glad. I must admit... To walk out of something that you held on dear for so long, only to let go in the end, that process is not easy.
Few weeks ago, I had a high fever of 39.2 degrees. That day, my colleagues and someone I know from AuditionSEA, wished me to get well soon. At that point of time, I asked myself, if we were still together, will you do the same? Then I began to realize, my life do not revolve around you. There are things in life that I had neglected too much cos of you. To put in so much effort, only to see it crushing down hard on you, that was the most painful days of my life. If you asked me what I wanted in life now, I would say I will want to stay on in NETS, passed ACCA, work in Big 4 (Esp. EY), and look right into your eyes and say, "Thanks for coming into my life and went just like this. Thanks for making me know nothing in life is permanent, and if you don't fight for yourself, you will end up getting a beat-down." If I want to say something much worse, I will say, "You were never a good girlfriend to begin with, and by holding on to you, I hope you will change and see this relationship in the other way, but you never change. It had all along be just about you from the start!"
Whatever it is, life goes on for me and I had people supporting me and helping me at work, and at home. The society is a harsh environment, and to survive, we all need to toughen up. No point looking back. Just stay focus in front, and thanks those passer-by for making your journey even better, for if not for them to pave the road for you (experiences), the road will always be a bumpy one.
DarKnight @ 12:43 AM





