Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Fight for your dreams, and your dreams will fight for you

It's almost the end of the year 2018, and this year, it had been roller coaster feelings for me. I started the year bad and now, I want to end the year well. It's just that when I think back my past years, I did a lot of stupid things. I repeated my story over and over and over again, and all had given me the same conclusion. One person said it, that may be bias. But family, friends, colleagues and even strangers, all gave the same conclusion. I can't help but to think it might be true after all.

I started my year working in NETS for like 6 months, while continuing with my pursue for my dream of becoming an auditor. How to describe my working experience in NETS? Well, I can't really explain it but I did gain something out of it. True that they asked me to resign myself cos my standard was not up to their expectations, but I had learnt some life lessons from it. 2 weeks later after resigning from NETS, I managed to fulfill my dream. And yes! I am an auditor now, though the company is not anything like Big 4. 5 months into the job now, and I did hit a lot of roadblocks here and there, but I am not giving up that easily. In NETS and in a team, others may outperform you and eventually took over your place. But in an audit firm, you need to outperform yourself in order to gain the partner's recognition. And now, I am not alone. I need to outperform, not only for myself, but for someone else too. "Fight for your dream, and your dream will fight for you!", this is somewhat true and I am going to stay put with my dream, and making sure it works.

I had not been myself for the past few months. It was difficult to let go of a relationship that last 6 years but I told myself I needed to, and I did it. This toxic relationship had made me a better man for my next one. My friend even jokingly said that my past can even be made into a movie, with so many dramas that went by.

Whatever it is, this is a new chapter for me to write, or rather, for us to write. And honestly, I am thankful for my friends who stand by me, even if I had tried to remove you guys from my life, for a stupid and unreasonable reasons. Without you guys, I really will have nothing left with me. And for my family and relatives as well. Let's end 2018 well, and stay tune for "The Foregone History of 2018".


DarKnight @ 2:02 AM