Friday, November 1, 2019
Fulfilled Dream
It had been quite a long time since I last blogged. Well! Blog used to be a place where I vented all my frustrations and hatred towards someone, and so far, it had been great serving as my alternate voice. While others may have problems coping with depression and anxiety in their life, blogging serves as a therapy for me, and keeping me alive. However, this entry is not going to be me venting any of my past frustrations, but to compliment myself.
Being an auditor had been my dreams ever since I ORDed. It took me quite a long time to really fulfill my dreams, but nevertheless, I did it! I just want to credit this fulfilled dream to someone. She was the reason why I even think of becoming an auditor myself. She is an auditor herself, and I got to admit it, she was a really good auditor in my eyes, and I hope she still is now. When I first wanted to be an auditor, it was meant to narrow the gap that both me and her had. However, as time slowly passed, I take a liking to being an auditor, and that is when I first joined my first audit firm. However, after 1 year being there, I felt that I could not learn much as all I did was just compilation after compilation. 3 months ago, I made a switch to my current audit firm, Smalley & Sims PAC. In that short period of time, I learnt the art of auditing. As of current, with the help of seniors, managers and the partners, I had learnt to audit companies in Construction and Tourism Sectors. I did a bit of consolidation too, but still not good at it though. So far, I felt that I had found what I always wanted to do, and hopefully I can stay in this line for the next 2-3 years. Of course, I know this is not a kind and easy profession to be in, and my family (esp. my younger brother) seems to think I can't make it. Being a stubborn person as I am, I need to prove them wrong.
Regardless of where I am now, I had never failed to mention to people about the person that inspired me to be an auditor. To be honest, I had never hated her for leaving me, no matter how much I wish to hate her. Without her in my life, I would still be floating around from job to job, never be able to settle down. Like I first mentioned above, I wanted to be in audit line initially, in order to narrow the gap between me and her, hoping that there will be more communication between us. But she left me before I could fulfill my dream. Though I supposed, on the surface, that I had moved on, but somehow, she still stays deep in the corner of my heart.
DarKnight @ 9:41 PM





