Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Untitled

Staying a full 2 months at home is seriously not something I would expect since the beginning of the "Circuit Breaker" ("CB"). It really bored me to death, other than the "Work From Home" ("WFH") experience. But this "CB" period also let me think through a lot of stuff. To start things off, I would like to look back this time last year. 

I remembered this was the time that I finally resigned from my previous audit firm, "Jee Ah Chian & Company" ("JAC"). I am happy with where I am now, and probably still a lot more to learn. I admit I learn stuff, especially stuff that involves numbers, very slow. But "Smalley & Sims PAC" ("S&S") had given me many opportunities to improve myself. The partners, managers and seniors are great, though many times I felt I really had let them down a lot. I mean this is what audit is all about, and what I had expected it to be like, and not just staying in office and do countless of compilations, learning exactly nothing about what I wanted to learn. Being in audit line, the learning curve is really steep no doubt, and truth to be told, I had been struggling. But still, I enjoy what I am doing.

During this "CB" period, a lot of thoughts struck me. One of my poly friends had reminded me once that I am no longer young. I had been thinking that and yes, I need to settle down soon. My gf is also no longer young. Both of us do not have another 6 more years in the boyfriend-girlfriend status. I need to start thinking about myself and about her. This is really kinda coincident that we used to be in a 6 years relationship that resulted in nothing. And also, during this period, staying at home and not being able to see her, makes me think of her almost like everyday. I know this is crazy but can't help it. 11 month, 336 days... For now, I wish that the current Covid-19 situation will improve, and since we are coming to the end of the "CB" period, it will not hinder what I had planned during this "CB" period.


DarKnight @ 7:42 PM