Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition: The Proposal (Aftermath)

So, from my previous post "Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition: The Proposal", it was revealed that I had finally proposed to her and she said YES!

However, to me, I feel that just by proposing does not mean anything, even if she said yes. I feel that I need more to show that I mean it. That is why I went to buy a pair of wedding band rings with her last Monday. Although this caused a stir between me and my parents (cos' they are so against her), I felt that this is worthwhile. I am not afraid to tell the world that I love her and I want to be with her. I know how it felt like to be someone who kept relationship in the dark like there are no ways it can ever been seen in the light of day. I had been through this for 6 long years and it was painful. I do not want my partner to feel the way I used to feel just because parents objected to it. But now, before we can proceed to ROM, there are 2 issues I need to solve:
(1) Our housing problems - Knowing my parents that they strongly rejected our relationship, I know after ROM, we cannot stay with my parents. To be honest, I do not want to stay with them either, knowing their personalities will clash with hers, just like they clash with mine. But even with BTO, we will need to wait for another 3-4 years. 
(2) Financial status - For now, I need to begin saving up. Paying for future housing, utilities, and any expenses we can think of. It is going to be a tough road ahead no doubt. 

I had always been told that I can't do this or that, just like when I choose audit line. But to date, I am glad I joined "Smalley & Sims PAC". I like the working environment, the people who patiently and slowly guided me in this 1 year. In fact, I really feel bad for not being able to pick up fast myself. I can say that to date, I am doing quite not bad in the line of audit.

In conclusion, I just want to say that I am proud of her despite the way she is. She has her good points too, but most people just do not see it as they only sees them on the surface level. Her feelings are genuine. She do not hide them to make others happy. That one quality that not many people possessed nowadays: GENUINE.


DarKnight @ 11:28 PM