It had been months since I last post about my then girlfriend, now fiancee. So what is the latest update? Well, we balloted for a flat at Tengah during August BTO (Build-To-Order) exercise, and we got it. But before that, it was the passing of my beloved grandmother, which really cause me, or rather my cousins, brother and I, the most grief. The passing of our grandmother on 7 September was really the saddest day for all of us. If there is one regret that I had which was not fulfilled, was that I was unable to let my grandmother sees me get married. That is the reason why I had plans to ROM with my fiancee on 7 September 2021, one year after her passing. Knowing how important my grandmother is to me, she agreed.
I remembered I told my grandmother before moving to Jurong West, was that I would buy back the flat at Clementi, if I had the ability to. Well, though I did not buy back the old flat at Clementi, but I managed to get the unit number similar to my old flat's unit number. Maybe, just maybe, this is fate, or just my grandmother guiding me along the way. The day I received the email that the ballot number was 74, which is within the 99 available units, was also the day that my grandmother passed away. Coincidence? Maybe or maybe not? Even my fiancee also agree that maybe it was my grandmother who is guiding us. By the way, we are of the same religion, so we kinda agree with one another on religious stuff.
About my fiancee, well, we had discussed on matters such as our ROM venue and etc. One thing worries me the most is who is going to witness our ROM on my side? I mean I know the fact that my parents do not like her, so ya. Well, I need a Plan B, and so I did. Of course, I will ask my parents first, but if they refused, only then I will initiate my Plan B. Buying a flat, ROM... All these still seems surreal to me. In the past, all these seems like just a fairy tale to me, and it almost felt like it was going to be me living with my parents forever. Not that living with my parents is not good, but I hate the fact that when there are conflicts, they always make me feel like I am living off them. At least now, I am going to have my own home, and living with someone I love.
That's all for the updates. Until next time!!!!
DarKnight @ 12:33 AM





