When I first started this blog series, I was in Secondary School. I remembered during that time, I felt so frustrated with myself for being the target of bullying, and not being able to fight back. This blog serves as an exit for all those emotions building inside me. However, as time goes by, this blog serves, not only a channel to vent my frustration, but also my emotional support. This blog is like a story of my inner self, like an untold story of myself.
Unknowingly, I may have put a tremendous financial pressure on myself, to the extent that at some point of time, I may have release it to someone I love the most, my fiancee, unintentionally. From young, I had always wanted other acknowledgements and appreciations, regardless of whether is it my academic results or just doing something for someone. Just now, something really struck me hard, and make me think back of the time when I was still with my ex. At that time, my ex was still an auditor, and as for me, just doing contract and part-time jobs. I used to complain that most of her time were work, and if not, with her colleagues and friends. So, I took up accounting and ACCA, hoping to have some common interest with her, though accounting wasn't really my interest initially. Fast forward to present, now that I am an auditor too, I find myself very similar to my ex, in the way how we treat our partner. In my case, my fiancee is like the past me, and me like my ex. I really hate this, but what can I do? Well, I have decided that for the sake of our relationship, I will quit being an auditor after my fiancee and I get married. Not only this job is my ideal job, but also the good colleagues and bosses, not to mention patient too. But a man got to do what a man got to do. So what am I going to do after that? Maybe an accountant? Or maybe back to contract admin job? I really don't know.
To be honest, it took me really long to finally be an auditor, and with a good firm too, but the decision to give up like that, it is not easy. To me, I want to make her my priority, like what she had done. I don't want to end up like my ex, who don't give a shit about me at all. I don't want to make it into when there comes such a time she feel that since I do not care about her, and probably she is not my priority (which is not true), she stops caring and not give a shit about me. Things I do for LOVE!!!
DarKnight @ 11:10 PM





