I had done some thinking and some soul-searching. I am able to understand people are worrying about the burdens I will need to carry if my fiancee continue not to work. I had some friends even asking me if I am happy making sacrifices. Well, I can now firmly say that my answer is YES!
I had done many stupid things before. Going to 观音 and say that I am willing to shorten my lifespan for someone who I thought was the one, but ended up being the one that hurts me the most. So what makes a good partner? Successful? Good-looking? To me, none of these matters. You may have spare no efforts in a relationship, but what good would it be if you are an invisible boyfriend for 6 years (2011-2017). I always believe no one is 100% perfect. Most of us will have some flaws in us. Having said that, if I had not met her, I would not imagine myself to be in a profession, that is being an auditor. As for my fiancee, though many may criticize her, and she may not 100% girlfriend-type or wife-type, but to me, she is all I need in a girlfriend or a wife. And truth to be told, I can't wait for us to have our flat ready and move in together. I had been in relationship, but the truth is that no one ever admit and introduce me as her boyfriend to her friends and family like she does, and I mean literally no one. It even feels almost unreal when people addressed me as her husband. She helped me untied the knots that I had with animals, especially dogs, and I even went a step further which I could not ever imagine I will do it, if you had asked me a few years back. And though she may grumble sometimes, she is actually very filial towards her father. In conclusion, like every humans on this planet, she has both her good and bad personalities, but we should not let those bad personalities of hers to overshadow her good ones. I am not expecting her to be 100% perfect (cos' I am not looking for a perfectionist) but at the very least, be a loving and caring girlfriend/wife, and in return I will do my best to be the best boyfriend/husband that no other guys will ever be.
Signing off,
nt
DarKnight @ 1:53 AM





