Throwing back to last Monday (28 June), it was our (My Fiancee and I) pre-wedding photoshoot. It was really tiring as it lasted one whole day. My fiancee got a bit moody, especially during our outdoor shoots, but who can blame her? It was really a hot day that day. By the way, we had our outdoor shoots at Botanic Garden.
It may not seems like it, but that day was one of my happiest day ever. I may not say it much often, or I may not have said it at all, but I love her. People always asked us why are we rushing into marriage just 2 years of being together? My answer... She made me feel comfortable when I am with her. After feeling tired from the day's work, the thought of being able to see her once I reach home, really make me feel like myself again. It was at this moment that I thought to myself that she is the one. I can almost imagine my life with her once our BTO flat is ready. And also, I wanted to thank her father and her youngest brother for supporting us. Her father had been helping us, or rather helping me, financially. As for her youngest brother, he was willing to put his work aside and drive us to our outdoor photoshoot location, and back to the studio. I guess her second younger brother also slowly opening up to me. I am really glad that her family really accepted me, but I feel bad as it is not so for her case. Nevertheless, it will be me who will be marrying her and not them, and that is what is important now.
28 June also happens to be her birthday (I guess she picked that date on purpose), and I was actually planning to celebrate with her after the wedding photoshoot, but I supposed both of us were too tired. Planning to make up to her on 2 July, which is also my birthday. It all depends on her if she is in the mood to celebrate or not too. Thinking back to the photoshoot, I guess both of us are not used to being in front of the camera, smiling while showing our teeth. It is kinda funny, and weird, and our photographer was patient enough to keep telling us to smile, showing our teeth.
To finish off this post, I wanted to conclude that, through all these, I knew and learnt that life isn't always smooth sailing. There will be storms and obstacles along the way. But if we braved through all these, what awaits ahead will be a beautiful scenery. Like in the Liverpool's theme song, "You'll Never Walk Alone":-
DarKnight @ 12:03 AM





