All right! Time to rant a bit.
Ever since she started working at a Facebook Live auction, we had been quarreling a lot. And when I said a lot, really a lot. It came to a point when I literally shouted at her at the top of my voice over the phone in public. At first, I thought it was just me, but as time passed by, it proved why I am so paranoid over her taking this job.
Things started to happen to her just 1 month into the job, and within that month, the tension between us rose to a near breakable point. For some reasons, when she told me she took up that job, I started to go crazy inside me, and I really wanted her to leave the job at that moment. I had no idea why either. There were no problems with me over her taking that red packets packing job, but this? It all just seems strange. But as time passed by, whatever my instincts were trying to tell me, it all came true. But still, that does not lowered the tensions between us. My instincts kept telling me that something will happen to her, and need to ask her leave that job ASAP. But I couldn't. The reasons? I had no idea what was going to happen at the point when my instincts kicked in. So when she asked me, I was stumped. I kept asking myself, "What if my instincts are wrong?" But again, events show me that my instincts are never wrong. Whatever it is now, I leave it to her to make her own decisions. And whatever decisions she makes, I will support her no matter what. I can trust no one now except her, and that is the fact, and so I told her that.
In this 3 months, no matter how we quarreled, I can see how much she really cares for me. I felt like a fool for being a jerk to her. Honestly, none of my exes had ever treated me the way she treats me. This is totally like a drama for real on how a guy was being a jerk to his girl. I will always remember the way she cares for me to remind myself to stop being a jerk to her. To end this post off, I would like to add one more thing. She is really an angel sent from Heaven to my side!
DarKnight @ 9:20 PM





